Gordon Magella is an Associate at Andor Law. He focuses his practice on civil litigation and housing law. Gordon has significant experience litigating in both state and federal court. Prior to joining Andor Law, he represented clients as a public defender, a disability rights attorney, and as an attorney in private practice. He started out in Ohio where he argued many cases before the state court of appeals and twice before the Ohio Supreme Court. He also litigated complex federal cases, including class actions cases before Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- J.D., University of Toledo College of Law, 2008
- B.A., Hanover College, cum laude, 2004